Sunday, December 2, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Talks Showbiz and High School Musical 3

While down under in Australia recently Vanessa Hudgens talked about show business, celebrities and High School Musical 3.

Vanessa said that she has always wanted to be an entertainer, but she would rather skip the celebrity part.

“I became an actress and started singing and dancing because I truly loved it,” said Vanessa. “I did it because I genuinely enjoy doing it.”

“I did not want to be a celebrity. … I think fame is just something that comes along when you are in something that is such a success.”

"Fame is an interesting thing but my fans are very supportive and I thank them so much."



"It is a dog-eat-dog world," said the singer. "People want to know about people's business; no one really has a sense of privacy because everyone is trying to get into your business.

"And people become jaded and infatuated with Hollywood. I think it happens to a lot of celebrities and it messes with their head."

Vanessa said the extra attention is not for her. "I don't like people staring at me all the time and I don't want people following me around," she said.

As for HSM3? The word is now that junior year is over with, the East High Wildcats are trying to relax, if they are able to get some decent summer jobs. Troy thinks he has landed a dream job at a country club, Lava Springs. But in reality, Sharpay is using it a way to lure him away from Gabriella.

Troy, the star jock, is played by Zac Efron, Vanessa plays the brainy Gabriella Montez, while Ashley Tisdale plays Sharpay Evans, the drama club queen.

Said Vanessa about HSM3, “It’s their senior year, so there’s going to be graduation - and prom!”

The video below is from High School Musical, Bop to the Top!



More Vanessa Hudgens

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007